Monday, December 11, 2006

Very Knackered Monday

I don't know if it was the awesome ride from yesterday or the two solid days on reports over the weekend, but I've been a bit shagged today! Poor kids, made them come back for an assembly practice at lunchtime because they were quite unsettled. Gave me a chance to have a friendly chat about the important things.

After completing the reports last night I went around to visit Kurt (fellow possum who wimped out of Sunday's ride!) to discover he is having a mid-life crisis as he flew to Taranaki and drove back in a landrover that he bought down there. It's a blue tonka toy and I will attempt to sneak a photo and post later.

Almost-ex possum Scotty the mad dog was absent from action on Sunday as well.





Couldn't help but add some more photos from the ride.

No comments: